Friday, February 24, 2006

Many Reasons to Happy Dance

So much to celebrate on this wonderful Friday!

1. Mia and Kim's birthday dinner tonight!
2. Kim is officially done with her Masters Degree!
3. I got ANOTHER 100 on a second homework assignment-I have a 4.0 right now!
4. I love David! (But I celebrate that every day!)

So it's a good day. David and I watched Dancing With the Stars last night. Anyone else watch this? I am such a nerd for this show! I really thought Drew and Cheryl were awesome in their freestyle dance! (I voted for them, even though I love Stacy...but her dance was very anti-climactic!) So that was fun to watch...we'll be tuned in to the results show on Sunday! (This is the only thing close to a reality show that I watch)

David bought some new clothes this week at the big sale at Dillards and he showed me what he's wearing to the concert Saturday night. He's going to look so good! But now I have to step it up a little bit and do a little better than the jeans I was planning to wear...otherwise I may look like a the hired help and not the cute girlfriend! ;)

So I hope everyone has a great weekend! Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I LOVE Dancing With The Stars!!!! I was so hoping that Stacy would do better but not exactly exciting about their dance. Drew rocked!