Thursday, February 16, 2006

Marginally Better

Still not great, but not worse. I am so frustrated because I HATE being sick! I am hoarse and cough all the time. This is not fun. I think the coughing is better than yesterday, though. Not by much, but I'll take what I can get.

David is coming over tonight. He is out in the field and working the NE Mall Dillard's today, so we'll get to have dinner tonight. :) I know he's happy to be out doing what he enjoys!

I still don't have much news. I pretty much slept all evening yesterday, and still didn't feel rested this morning. Damn SARS, or whatever it is I have.

So that's it. Absolutely nothing new. Except that I can't wait to take my trips this srping/summer! The trip to SF is in July (not my birthday weekend) so now I have a May, June, and July trip planned. :)

Birthdays...I have one coming in about 4 months! I can't believe it! I think I will probably want to go to 8.0 this year and have fun out on the patio there. But I have 4 months to change my mind. And if you know me at all, you know I will!! I layed pretty low last year, so this year I want to get out and have a good time! I am going to start considering my options now so that I know what I want to do in June. Who says I don't plan ahead?

Have a good Thursday everyone!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

We should so do 8.0s again for your birthday this year! Last year was a blast!