Thursday, September 07, 2006

387 Days

I'm getting married in 387 days!!! :) Mark your calendars, friends!

So life is still good. I am now in the process of researching wedding DJs. Yes, there will be much dancing and merriment at the reception, so bring your dancing shoes, folks! We're going to have a good time. I used to just think I wanted a small wedding with just cake and punch afterwards, but I realize now that that I want to really celebrate finding the right person. David is so awesome and I want to celebrate finding each other while surrounded by people we love and cherish. So big wedding? YES! It's not meant to be pretentious, just a big, fun celebration!

Last night David smoked some pork out on the grill by the pool, and it was AMAZING! That boy can cook so well! :) We just relaxed last night and enjoyed the evening. Tonight we get packed to go to the lake tomorrow. We have to go grocery shopping and get ready so we can head out in the morrning. I am looking forward to relaxing for a few days. His brother is bringing the boat, and although I don't ski, I like sitting in the boat with the wind rushing through my hair...it's liberating!

So that's about it for me this weekend. Everyone take care! I'm outta here for the weekend!

No comments: