Friday, September 01, 2006

The Bad Kitty

Yes, Cleo can't seem to play nice with other kitties. Last night she continued to be brave and come into the bedroom, but with the sole purpose of chasing Zak and hissing at him. After several occurrences of this (un-instigated by Zak, mind you), I had enough and had to shut the bedroom door and make her sleep in the living room so the other kitties (and me!) could sleep in peace. After that, Zak seemed VERY grateful to me, and was very snuggly. Both Kaylee and Zak slept undisturbed, and Cleo was just fine in the living. We may have to do this a few times until she figures out that all kitties are equal residents and no one gets to beat up on the others.

Leave it to me to have the bad child!

I got to see my awewsome cousin Jen last night! She hooked me up with a discount so I got a few new clothes last night. :) Thanks, girl! (I was returning some things and exchanged for a few other things and didn't spend much money at all!)

So anyhow, everything else is good. Oh...HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRAIG! :)

I am totally looking forward to a nice long weekend! I hope everyone has a good one. Be safe!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

It is amazing how fast the kitties learn when they are locked away from the rest of the family. Simon learned pretty quickly, so hopefully Cleo will too!