Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The Long Weekend

It was so nice to have time off from work! However, when I fell last week, I think I jacked up my back it it's sore. :( So that put a slight damper on the relaxing. Saturday was the pool party at Angela and Tom's and we had a lovely time. Finally got to meet Kim's new man and he's great. I'm really happy for her! :) Joseph came out of hiding and joined us at the party, too. After the party, we pretty much called it a night. Joseph headed home, and David and I stayed in and I nursed my sore back. Sunday was nice...relaxing and dinner with the family. Oh, and I dragged mom to the dress shop, as I have once again found THE dress. :) I was going to take pictures but I managed to forget the camera, so no luck there. But the dress is gorgeous (thanks Mia for helping me find it!).

Yesterday was spent with David's family. We had a nice time and lots of good food. So it has been a great weekend. This coming weekend, we're going to PK for their annual lake trip. I am looking forward to relaxing. I'm taking Friday off so we can get an early start on our trip. I'm going to take a book and enjoy some time to read and relax, along with the hiking and the boating.

The kitties have had a hard time getting along for the alst couple of days, and Cleo decided to pee in the corner, so we're working hard to get rid of the cat pee smell. (Zak decided he didn't want to share the bedroom with her, so she didn't really have anywhere she could go) It's getting better, though. He's allowing her in to use the box now, so hopefully things will continue to go well. :)

Have a good Tuesday everyone!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Nature's Miracle has some great stuff for animal accidents. If you haven't already, you should try it!