Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Dress Dilemma

I didn't know that choosing a dress for my wedding would be so difficult. There are so many dresses that I like, and I was so sure about the last one I had chosen, but now I have a few worries: what if I don't look special enough? Is the dress too plain? If I wear something strapless or spaghetti straps, will people simply think that my arms are too meaty to wear that? Ugh...what to do? This is a hard decision. I have until February to decide, and in the meantime I keep finding more dresses that I love. I want to be sure that when I step into the chapel on my wedding day that David will think I look beautiful. This is a hard choice!

My friend Joseph is considering a change of environment. We've been chatting back and forth about Seattle and it's pros and cons. Don't know if he'll decide to move, but I think a change would be good for him. Dallas hasn't been so kind. I'd love to see him go back to Paris so that I could come and visit him, but I would absolutely go to Seattle to visit. It's a great city - expensive, but great!

David is on the road, and last night UPS delivered 6 LARGE cases of free Gift With Purchases (GPWs). I have so much in the living room and it's making me a little crazy. I am going to have to do something about that tonight. My folks are so sweet-they have offered to come and help me move the boxes to the garage, but I think I can do it. We have a small luggage dolly that might work. Otherwise, I may throw them off the second floor. ;)

Not much else is new. I have been good with working out, and I am working out again tonight. When I get home I have to box up some of David's GWPs and take them to FedEx to send out. But after that, I am going home and relaxing! :)

Oh, and I will probably look at dresses online. What am I going to wear? (The wedding is one year from this Friday!)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Yeah, I knew when you swore you wouldn't look at dresses anymore, it wouldn't take! But, remember, anything you wear on that day will be special and David will be only looking at you! He will think you are beautiful no matter what! But, I will be more than happy to go dress shopping with you :).