Monday, September 18, 2006

Mondays

Well, it's truly a Monday. Work has already been tough, and on the wya in this morning, my engine light came on. I have to take it to the dealership at lunch to get the diagnostics run on it. I'll stress out until I know what it is and how much it's going to cost. I don't ever have the luck of it being something small. Cross your fingers that it's nothing big. Ugh!

The weekend was good...met with the florist and I LOVE her! The flowers for the wedding will be beautiful! I'm not showing the picture of what the bridesmaids bouquets will look like because I want it to be a surprise for them on the big day. :) They will be absolutely stunning, though!

Jen and Craig's house is beautiful! We saw it Saturday night and I am so in love with their house!! They got their new furniture over the weekend and it's awesome! :)

My cousin Beth is scheduled for a c-section today! We are waiting to hear if it's a boy or girl - they opted to wait to find out! :) I'm so excited! Her daughter, Ellie, is 3 and insists that she wants a girl. No boys. We'll see how that goes!

That's it for today. Have a good Monday!

No comments: