Thursday, September 14, 2006

"A Woman's Place is in the Dome"

Great words from a great lady. We've lost a true Texas lady with the passing of former governor Ann Richards. I think she was a shining example of what a woman can do when given an opportunity. She was classy, intelligent, and quick-witted. She will be greatly missed.

No other news really. David is in Houston until tomorrow, and I am looking forward to a quiet evening at home. I have been so tired running and getting things done that I haven't had time for myself. So tonight is just for me! I am ordering chinese food and learning how to use MS Access. (woo-hoo!) And of course, I will watch Gray's Anatomy!

So that's it for now. The kitties are doing pretty well. Still some occasional hissing but it's MUCH better! Everyone have a good Thursday!

No comments: