Wednesday, September 06, 2006

My Week Is Almost Over!

David and I are going to the lake on Friday morning, and I am really looking forward to it! :) Today is like my Thursday! :)

We spent our evening yesterday cleaning the carpet to get the cat pee smell to go away. I think we did it, but we had to borrow my mom's carpet cleaning machine, and on top of that I had to get down on my hands and knees and scrub! I think we did it, though. And now we have a lovely little litter box in the bathroom next to the toilet so that Cleo can quit peeing on the carpet. Ugh!

Mom had locked her keys in her car yesterday so David and I ran up there with the spare and she took us to dinner at Chili's. It was a nice evening and I am glad we spent time with mom, but seriously mom...we'll have dinner with you without you locking your keys in the car to get us to come over!! ;)

Christy and Rich have officially set a date for their wedding! April 21, 2007, is the big day! I'm so excited for them. They're going to have a lovely wedding. :)

That's it for now! I hope everyone has a great Wednesday!

No comments: