Thursday, September 28, 2006

I Have a Hot Date With A Treadmill

Yes, it's true. At 4pm I am going to be at the gym. Today, rather than the treadmill, I think I am going to pound my guns. (That's "work out my arms" for you non-gym rats!) I am still going back and forth about the wedding dress, and my biggest fear is my arms, so I am going tostart working on them to get them in better shape for the possibility of a strapless dress. I don't want to walk into the chapel and hear people whisper, "she shouldn't have worn that dress!" It's one of my big fears. I just want to look good!

I had lunch with Yvonne from work today. We're both pretty worn out with work. It's good to know it's not just me. Because I am so worn out, I am going to reward myself with a pair of black pants for work. If I am going to work like a dog, I might as well look good doing it! :)

Tomorrow night I am having dinner with Kim and Mia. Christy was going to come, but her mother has gotten a bit of bad news...a lump in her breast that is, according to the doctor, most likely cancerous. She gets her biopsy result today, and Christy wants to spend he weekend with her mom. I don't blame her. I am doing the Susan Komen Race for the Cure on the 21st of October, so I am walking to raise money for her. (If you'd like to donate, please email me and I will send you the link to my site where you can donate online.)

Saturday David comes home! I am going to try (again!) to make dinner. It never works out. I used to be an awesome cook, but I can't make anything anymore. However, Mom's pot roast seems to be pretty fool proof, so I am going to make it. It's always been very good when I have made it before. If I mess this up, I am taking him out for sushi.

That's it for today. Tomorrow's post will be very special. Stay tuned! :)

No comments: