Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Living in a Maze of Boxes

It's hard to be in a one bedroom apartment when it's FULL of boxes! Since David works out of the house, everything gets shipped here, and that includes all the boxes of things like keychains, canvas tote bags, mesenger bags...lots of gift with purchase stuff. It's driving me nuts! I am taking another box (one of the BIG ones) to FedEx on my way to Grampa's tonight to ship off to David for when he is in San Antonio next week. I am just happy to get a box out of the apartment! The cats are all busy sniffing the boxes and trying to get in them. I am glad they are amused.

I am sleepy today. I have been having trouble going to bed on time, and it's taking it's toll on me. I have to start making myself go to bed at 10am. (I've been having to do my makeup at work because I can't get myself going!)

It's a usual Wednesday for me. I am going to Grampa's for dinner tonight, and then when I get home I am going to try and get in 30 minutes of treadmill time at the gym. I've been doing well with the working out consistently, but I didn't work out yesterday. Today should be my day off from the gym, but I don't want to get lazy. However, if I am too tired then I will just not take Sunday off from the gym and hope that helps keep everything balanced. RIght now I am wondering if I will have the energy to work out this evening. Maybe just a nice walk around the complex will be good. Fresh air is wonderful!

So that's it for me today. I hope everyone has a good Wednesday!

No comments: