Friday, September 29, 2006

It's My Wedding Day! (In Exactly 12 Months!)

That's right! Exactly twelve months from today I am getting married! Can you believe it? So how will I celebrate today? I am having dinner with Kim and Mia! We're going to Bahama Breezes and having yummy food and fun, fruity drinks! :) I wonder what I will be doing one year from now? Will I be able to get a good night's sleep? Will I wake up early? Will I even be able to eat breakfast? How exciting for me! :)

So I ordered some really cool electronic monograms, and I got them in my email yesterday. I was going to post one today, except that in my excitement when I ordered them, I put the date I was ordering instead of my wedding date. So yeah, they're wrong and it's my fault so they are going to rework them for me. (Ugh! I'm an idiot!) So I could post my favorite one today but the date is wrong and I don't want to post that. So I will patiently wait. And then I will post and you guys can "ooh" and "aaah" over them. (And I know you will!)

But that's it for today. My future wedding day. How cool is that?

No comments: