Tuesday, May 19, 2009

40 Before 40

I was thinking recently about where my life is going. I like my direction, and I feel really good about things. So I couldn't help but start to think about what I wanted to accomplish before I turn 40. I don't have a complete list but here goes...

1. Graduate with my BA in Psychology
2. Start Grad school
3. Buy a house
4. Do the Breast Cancer 3-Day
5. Get to my goal weight
6. Go whitewater rafting
7. Do a zip line tour at a tropical location...maybe Jamaica or Antigua

That's what I have so far. All are very do-able. And I plan to do them all! It's cool to be putting this list together. I think I am capable of achieving all of this, I just have to set my mind to it. and making it public means that it's out there in the universe and I have somehow managed to commit to doing it. So here goes!

No comments: