Thursday, May 14, 2009

Twilight and Other Things

First of all, have any of you read the Twilight books? I hadn't until last week, and I have just finished book 3...I can't put them down! Rarely does a book(s) do this to me, but I am absolutely obsessed with reading them! Thankfully, my cousin Beth is right there with me and she understands. And like every other 16 year old girl, I am swooning over Edward! *sigh* (Not the movie Edward, the one in the book...I like the Edward in my imagination much better.) So I am about to start book four, and it's the last one. That makes me sad! I wish it took me longer to read to I could stretch it out!

On to bigger news...got my grades for the semester and I have a 4.0 GPA! Now I get to be on the Dean's List again, and this time with a special 4.0 designation!! I worked my booty off to get there, let me tell you. My finals really took it out of me, but it's all good. :)

And yes, I am still working out at 5am...I'm dead serious about sticking with that, too. Apparently it's my body's optimal time to go. At least it's out of the way early!

That's it for now. I sure am glad tomorrow is Friday!

No comments: