Saturday, May 02, 2009

Surreal

I am having such a feeling of disbelief...but this is good, don't worry! I went to WW this morning and could not believe how much I lost this week! I have been working out at 5am and pushing myself to do more, and holy cow did it pay off!! I'm not ready to share the overall total yet, but this week alone I lost (brace yourself) 9.6 pounds! In one week!! HOLY COW!!! I feel so strong and empowered! Seriously, 30 minutes on the treadmill coupled with very careful eating equals results! Now, I know this is not going to be the norm, but it sure felt good this week. I have to prep myself for next week - that will be a tough act to follow for sure. :) But that's okay...I'm rocking the treadmill and eating healthy and feeling the most clear-headed and healthy than I have felt in a long time. And none of this is feeling like a sacrifice at all! It's feeling like a victory!

So while it all feels surreal, it also feel pretty freaking great!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Woo hoo!!! Congrats :).

Jessica said...

That is so awesome!!!!! Keep up the good work.