Sunday, May 17, 2009

Slowly But Surely, I'm Getting There

So I had a great weigh-in Saturday morning! I am proud to announce that I have now lost a total of 21 pounds! (I'll post a weight loss update again when I've lost a total of 40) I am hoping to have a total of 30 off by my birthday, so I have to keep up the workouts. Eating right seems to finally feel normal to me. I was at the Dallas Farmer's Market yesterday and bought some beautiful fruits and veggies. (I bought into a CSA, which is a community owned local organic farm, and each week I get fresh goodies grown on the farm. I went in with Samantha and Kevin so we all share when we get each week. It's really cool!) Anyhow, after going to the market, we went to a vegan diner called Spiral Bakery. It was absolutely amazing! I had a wonderful veggie wrap, Sam had the tofu scramble (VERY tasty!) and Kev had the veggie burger. Seriously good food!

I went out with a group of old friends last night and had a wonderful time! It's been forever since I've really even gone out like that, so it was good to get to see everyone. David was flying in from Houston and couldn't make it, unfortunately. But we had a blast and saw the new Star Trek movie, which is awesome so go see it! We had dinner at Uno's Pizza downtown, and I had the gluten-free veggie pizza and a glass of red wine. YUM!!! :)

Enjoy your Sunday, everyone!!

No comments: