Sunday, May 31, 2009

Okay, So Spanish Might Not Be So Bad...

There were a couple of people in class on Thursday that weren't there on Wednesday, one being a really cool girl named Sara who is much closer to my age, and we hit it off, so now I have a friend at school. :) I think I'll make it through the summer! LOL!

So I weighed in yesterday and have officially lost 26.6 pounds now!! I had posted it on Facebook and got lots of positive comments, so I am feeling pretty good today. I'll be going to the gym here shortly to work out. I am doing my 5K on June 13th, and that isn't too far away, so I have got to spend time on the treadmill for sure today.

It's been a nice weekend. Not too terribly productive, but I spent Friday night sleeping on the couch all evening, and it was wonderful! David had gone to Greg's so I have the place to myself and I was so lazy!! I hadn't slept well the night before. My blood work came back from the doctor showing that my triglycerides were high and my A1C was elevated and my HDL was too low. But all of these are things that should improve with the weight loss, so I am not going to let all that news get me down. I know I'm doing all the right things. :) I'll just keep it up.

I think that's about it for today. My brother in law and his kids are coming over later and we're all going to head to the pool and get some sun. I'm looking forward to that!! Have a good one!

No comments: