Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Fun

TGIF!! It's been a long week, but it's been good. I have caught myself enjoying my job more, which is a vast improvement from how it's been. It's still a means to an end for me, but I want to be able to tolerate it until I am done with school.

I bought Twilight on Blu-Ray last night and watched it. I like it...didn't love it, but that's because I usually prefer the book to the movie. The book has so many intricacies that the movie just can't cover. But I still enjoyed the movie, don't get me wrong.

Tonight after work, I am going to go to the gym. I didn't go this morning because I wanted to have time for a full hour, and I was carpooling today. I'm looking forward to just hopping on the treadmill and getting into my own world. Maybe I will load a movie onto my iPod. That's GREAT for making the hour pass faster! Tomorrow I am taking Cleo to the vet for her follow up to make sure her meds are working. Little prayers for Cleo, please!!

I also have WW in the morning. Hopefully the scale moves in the right direction this week!!!

That's about it in a nutshell. Everyone enjoy the weekend! The weather is supposed to be nice!

No comments: