Wednesday, May 06, 2009

A Day Of Rest

My body needed the day off from working out, so I slept in to a more human time this morning. (aka 6am) It felt good, too! But I know I'll be hitting it again at 5am tomorrow. It feels good to really be developing a routine and actually not dreading the alarm! I think it's paying off, so I'm happy to go with it!

Not much news this week. I will be buried in papers and exams until the 12th. Then I have a little time to relax before summer school begins. I'm taking Spanish both summer semesters, and I am excited to get that knocked out! I need to start prepping myself for Algebra. Going to take that this spring at TCC and get that done, too. I really need to finish my GEC coursework, but I am working on it. Slowly but surely!

WW is still going very well, and I am still very focused. I am having to make sure I eat my daily allotment of points...it's actually harder than I anticipated since I am so careful about what I eat!

David is enjoying his week in Denver. He'll be back Saturday evening, and I will be happy to see him!

Stay dry today!!

No comments: