Saturday, May 23, 2009

Anxious

I have been a good girl all week...ate carefully and worked out as I should, but I am anxious about my weigh-in this morning. For some reason I feel like it's going to be a week where the scale won't move, and it's not my fault. I hate those weeks, but they happen. I have eaten carefully and worked out 5 days this week, so I know I am doing all the things I should do. I just want that scale to budge in the right direction!! But if it doesn't, I'll just keep plugging away. I have to keep reminding myself that it's a marathon, not a sprint. But when you work hard at something, it's a bummer not to get the results you hope for. But I know my body, and I did have a large loss last week, so it's about time my body plays catch-up. And I am also building muscle, so there's that, too. Mom is going to come take my measurements today so that we can track things that way, too. Sometimes that is where I see results, not the scale. So anyhow...I'll update later with how it went. I've lost 21 pounds now, and I'm really happy about that. Especially since I did it in a month!!

UPDATE: I lost 2.2 pounds this week for a total of 23.2 pounds gone! I am quite pleased with this, and really happy to have lost this week!! :)

No comments: