Tuesday, March 23, 2010

0:15 of Fame

So I did my teeny little Today Show spot this morning! It was fun, but I was nervous...I was live on national TV! I was nervous, but it was fun and I'm glad I did it. Joy Bauer was really nice, and I think when I get to goal I might get to be part of her Joy Fit Club for people who lose more than 100 pounds. I have a ways to go (and more than 100 pounds to lose so I'd qualify!) but I think this might have been good motivation. She offered some good mental advice...I need to take this in much smaller chunks...set 5 pound goals and remember to reward myself. And I need to journal not just what I eat, but how I'm feeling and document my journey. I think these are easy to do and I promised myself I would follow Joy's advice, so I'm going to do it. I think this blog is part of it, so you may start really getting more blogs about the daily struggles and victories. But that means YOU are part of this journey, so come along! I need the support and encouragement, so if you have any thoughts or encouragement to share, I welcome it!

Have a wonderful Tuesday, dear friends!!

UPDATE: Here's the link to the Diet SOS segment! http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/36000195#36000195

2 comments:

Kim said...

She had such great advice and you looked wonderful! Thanks for doing it and I am sure you helped A LOT of people across the US. I took some stuff away too :). Way to go ROCK STAR!!

Jennifer said...

She really did! It's simple stuff but it takes someone else telling me sometimes! I love it...I'm going to start towards my first five pound goal today!!