Monday, March 29, 2010

Putting It Out There

So I haven't had much time to write in my journal at home, and since I promised I would follow Joy Bauer's suggestions, I am going to take some time to journal here. After all, what else is this silly blog for?

Yesterday was a good day. I ate french toast for breakfast, but I didn't go overboard and I ate healthy all day after that. I didn't get any exercise in, but I had a lot of homework and housecleaning to do and those things have been ignored this week. So far today has been good. Drank a breakfast shake this morning and I am being a good girl and brought a healthy lunch. I'm set for success! Dinner might be dangerous...I am picking up Taco Bueno for dinner since I have school and David is swamped with work. However, if I order 2 chicken tacos with no cheese and a toastada with no cheese, I get plenty full and have kept within my points for the day. It's not my first choice, but it's not a bad choice.

Tomorrow during lunch I am finally going to go get my brows waxed. All my maintenance has fallen to the wayside and I am a bona fide mess! After I get home from school tomorrow I have to take a Sociology test, and Wednesday I am going to Grampa's for dinner and to work on his computer. Thursday is finally a free day for me, so I am going to get my nails done that night. (Also long overdue, and my nails look AWFUL!) Maybe I can talk David into getting a manicure with me...hey, I have a hubby who enjoys personal grooming, so I bet I can. :)

It's Easter weekend so I need to put little baskets together for the nieces and nephews. We'll be seeing them Sunday! Friday night is one of my favorite church services...Tennebrae. AKA the service of darkness. It's emotional, and I appreciate the reminder of the ultimate sacrifice made for all of us. It makes Sunday morning's service that much more joyous!

So it's a busy week, and in all this I will have homework to do. I'll need to be super careful about not stress eating...we all know that's a problem for me. So I'm going to pray for balance for myself...balance, strength, and peace. (But I always pray for peace for us all!)

Have a good one, everyone!

No comments: