Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Just Another Ordinary Day

Back to reality this morning. I don't feel famous today...boo! Oh well. (Hee hee!) But I had such a fun day yesterday! I think I forgot to mention that during the sound check Al Roker joked with me a little and that was cool, too! So after a very exciting morning, here I am in my cube at work doing my thing. But you know what? I got an email forwarded by the Today Show from another woman in Bedford who wants a walking buddy. She has 100+ pounds to lose, so I emailed her last night. I can't help but wonder how I got to be so blessed! I mean, think about it...I'm just a regular girl battling weight. I don't have a special job or anything incredibly remarkable about what I do or who I am. And yet things like this fall into my lap! I find that when I need help and I finally decide to actually seek help with things like weight loss that God sends me what I need in abundance. I think he waits for me to ask so that I learn the value of being humble and asking for help. And each time I am rewarded in wonderful ways.

So now I find myself wondering if maybe this is an area I should think of specializing in when I am a therapist. Weight related issues and self esteem are things I know all about. I'm going to ponder that one for a while.

Tonight I am having dinner with the family and then going to work out. Yes, it's a later workout but I am glad to be going. And the best part? My parents are going to the gym, too! (Yay! We ALL need it!)

Everyone have a great Wednesday!

No comments: