Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I Think My Arms Are Going To Fall Off

I started back with my trainer, Susan, today. I asked her to channel her inner Jillian Michaels, and she was good on her word! Now my arms are killing me! But that's OK...it feels good to work that hard in the gym again! It's also nice to have a gym with a trainer here at work...it solves the dilemma of not being able to get up so early right now. However, I still need to get back in the gym on the days I don't work out with Susan, but it's all coming together.

I got a wonderful night's sleep last night, so I am ready to take on the world! I opted to take my sociology test tonight so I could be well-rested. I'm having dinner at Grampa's tonight but will be coming home around 7:30 to get my test done. It's going to be a busy evening, but I think this was the best way for me to go.

Also, I think my food choices are falling back in line! I've been a good girl and brought my lunch all last week and this week, and it's really helping. It's also a money saver, so there's an extra bonus! Getting healthy and saving money? Yeah, that's good stuff!

I think that's it today...have a great Wednesday everyone!

No comments: