Friday, March 19, 2010

Today Show!!

So everyone be sure to tune in to the Today Show next Tuesday the 23rd! I'm a call-in guest for Joy's Diet SOS segment! Now just to be clear, I am calling in with a single question, I'm not being interviewed or anything like that...I just sent in a question I wanted to ask and I was one of a few people who got picked. It's pretty cool! Anyhow, I just got off the phone with the Today Show producer and she ran over the details and let me know how it works. They'll be calling me, and then I get to ask my question. When I'm done, I just hang up and that's it. So really this is only 15 seconds of my 15 minutes of fame. I still have time left to be a star! LOL!

All this to say, it's still pretty cool. I'm just a little nervous because I don't want to stumble over my words. I'm going to write my question out and that way I don't have any stray "ums" or "uhs". Of for "How I Met Your Mother" fans, "but, um..."

Anyhow, I'm excited! Hopefully it will be posted online and I can post the link afterwards. While I'm calling in, I did have to send a picture for them to post on the screen while I'm talking. So it's kind of like being on TV!!

Enjoy your Friday everyone! It's nice today, but crappy tomorrow! (And I'm headed right for it...going to Winstar with Sandra and Patti!)

No comments: