Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Exhausted

I am bone-tired today. After an evening with a rough headache and a night with no sleep, I am beat today. And of course it's a long day with school and then a sociology test after I get home, so no going to bed early. Right now it's hard...full time work, full time school, and then a summer full of summer school again, and then on to another 12 hour semester. It's hard to see a light at the end of the tunnel right now. I know it's there, it's just far away. And without much of a break anywhere in there either. Somewhere in all this, we want to buy a house, too. I don't know how all that will come together. I think there are more moments in my future where I will need to lean on those around me again. It's hard...doing all of this and trying to find time to work out and lose weight. I think I am supposed to be some kind of superwoman, but I'm not feeling very super right now. I just feel like I am bearing a lot of responsibility and I am tired.

I'm okay, just tired. Mentally exhausted might even be appropriate here. But I'll keep on pushing. The semester is almost over and I'll at least have a week or two before summer school starts. Who really needs more than that, anyhow? (did you catch the sarcasm?)

No comments: