Thursday, March 18, 2010

Better

So after starting out the day in such a rocky way, I am better now. Evidently I had so much pent up frustration with myself that it just erupted. I'm glad I was with two good friends who care a lot about me. (Thanks, Sandra and Shanna!) They shed tears with me and talked about their own weight frustrations. I love them both so much...they are beautiful women and I am so grateful. And then Kim came through for me via email...she sent funny pictures and encouraging words. She is another beautiful and wonderful friend who means the world to me. I am a very lucky girl to be surrounded by so much unconditional love. :)

I haven't done much this evening. And that's okay. I gave myself permission to veg out. Tomorrow is Friday, and I am so glad about that!!! I'm looking forward to going to WW Saturday morning. I need the meeting.

Have a good evening everyone! I am sending you all big hugs through the universe!

No comments: