Sunday, March 28, 2010

Wait...Where Did The Weekend Go?

Wow...time sure flies! It was a good weekend. Friday night David came home and we made a yummy dinner and just hung out. We haven't gotten to do that in a while and it was great! Saturday Chris was supposed to come to town, but she and her family are all sick, so it was a no-go. Instead we ran errands and then ran by David's friend Fred's house that they renovated and are flipping. it looks great! After that we had a quiet dinner date at Houston's. We got a gift card at Christmas so we finally used it and had a very nice dinner.

Today has been lazy...slept in, went to brunch at Le Peep's, and then came home and did homework and cleaned house. Next weekend will be a little busier. It's Easter weekend and we have plenty of family to see!

I hope you all had a good weekend! I start back with my trainer, Susan, on Thursday. And she promised to channel Jillian Michaels. I think I might be a little scared...

No comments: