Thursday, March 04, 2010

Feeling Weary

I am glad the weekend is close...I am tired! It's been a busy week at work, and I have had plenty of homework to do. David has been travelling and will be home on Sunday, so I have lots of time to get homework done before he gets home.

I had to decide to drop choir this semester. It was a fun thing, not for a grade, and I just feel like I have taken on too much since I am taking 12 hours on top of a full time job. I hate to do it, but I think I need to. It's not forever! Just for the semester.

My eating has been better this week. We won't call it perfect, but it is definitely better, and this is a good thing. I'm really trying to get back on track. I am going to the gym after work today. I've just been so tired that mornings have been nearly impossible, but I'm going this afternoon. I haven't been doing as well with the exercise, and that is key for me. So following in my "Rome wasn't built in a day" theme, I'm laying brick number four today. It's going to happen, just one brick at a time. :0)

I don't have much news...just waiting for the weekend. I'm having dinner with Kim on Friday...I can't wait for dinner at Sweet Tomatoes! She ordered Girl Scout cookies from my niece, so I am delivering them and we thought it was a good excuse to visit the best salad place ever!

I hope everyone has a great Thursday!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I am so ready for Friday night! This has been a long week. See you soon :).