Thursday, March 18, 2010

Warning: Not A Chipper Post

I am not in a happy feel good mood today. As a matter of fact, I am feeling pretty rotten. I think I am so frustrated with myself over not being able to get myself back on track with WW that it finally came to a boil this morning. My two work BFFs invited me to go up to the break room for a beverage, and I just burst into tears and told them I was too fat to go upstairs. What is wrong with me? I think I've just gotten to that point where I am so fed up with being angry at myself that I just exploded. I feel angry because I'd like very much to feel normal and not have to fight this so hard. Why was it so much easier (not easy, but easier) a few months ago? What happened to make me just fall overboard like this? I know I am stressed out with school, and honestly I don't love my job (I don't hate it, but it's not what I want to do forever) and that creates stress, but shouldn't everything else create some balance? Perhaps not. Needless to say, my co-workers were wonderfully sympathetic and very kind. I love them dearly and I don't know how I would have handled this if they hadn't been there.

Anyhow, this too shall pass. I think I just needed to get this out. I think I might be feeling marginally better now. As for my "Rome wasn't built in a day" metaphor several posts ago, I think I knocked some bricks off my wall. I guess I need to pick them up and try again. *sigh* And again...and again...

1 comment:

Kim said...

<>.