Friday, September 23, 2005

Enjoying the Day, In Spite of the News

I got to sleep in this morning, and it was wonderful! (This means I didn't wake up until7!) I turned on the news and was greeting with all the info on that terrible bus crash. For those readers not in the DFW area, that crash was just a few miles south of Dallas. Top it off with the doom and gloom reporting of the the hurricane looming and the irrational craziness of everyone rushing to buy gas and water, it's like a madhouse here. I even got info on what to do in an emergency from my apartment complex. People, I think we'll be ok. I picked up some food last night but only because there's a chance if we get any storms we might lose power, but I doubt it would be for very long. I am ready to get on with fall!!

I am going to the gym in 30 minutes. This is the one I am dreading: Jacqueline promised me one heck of a workout. I'm scared! I'll let you know what that means if I can move later.

Tonight is Salsa dancing night!! I'm excited about that! I can test out my new moves and see how it goes! Hopefully I will get some pictures and then you all can laugh along with me!

That's it for now. Everyone have a great Friday!

No comments: