Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Tired Tuesday

I learned a very important lesson last night: don't work out so darn late!! I went to the gym later than I usually do last night, and found myself unable to go to sleep at a normal time. Since Mom and Dad are out of town ths week, I have been going over there to feed their cat and check the mail, etc. I went by last night to check on the cat again and sat down to check my email. I ended up surfing the net until 11:30 over there! So now I am sleepy this morning, and getting up was definitely a chore!

No big news last night. I had a great workout last night. I'm really able to push myself a lot harder thn I used to. However, I tried not to totally fatigue myself, as tonight is "Leg Night" and we all know the drill...I'll be sore and tired tomorrow. :) (Funny, but I really look forward to that!)

So after such an eventful weekend, today's post is a little empty. Nothing spectacular to report. There is shoe shopping in the works this week because I need new shoes for my salsa dancing class. (Feetman, I should make you go with me...I want something strappy and sexy!) I always like it when I actually NEED to go shopping! I am thinking I probably need a new shirt or something too. I do try to find ways to justify my shopping habits.

So that's it for now. Hope you all have a great Tuesday!

No comments: