Friday, September 09, 2005

Spicing Things Up

I am starting Salsa dancing lessons tomorrow and I am really looking forward to it! I've been needing something new and interesting, and I am thinking this will not only be fun, but good exercise as well. Now if only I had a dance partner!

Why does it always seem that when we have a short week at work, it inevitably feels really long? It's been a beating this week, but I think most of it has been the funk I've been in. (which I am coming out of. There are reasons for it, but I won't get into them here.) I'm just really glad it's Friday and that the weekend is here. I am looking forward to working out with Jacqueline tonight. It's arms night, and sometimes that's harder for me because I don't feel as strong in my upper body as I do in my legs. All the more reason to work my arms harder, right? I was going to have dinner with Christy tonight, but my girl is having allergy trouble and needs to lay low for the evening, which I totally understand. Maybe I'll just veg tonight. Starbucks has been hot guy central lately, but not so much the last couple of times I've been. Probably because I told several people and now I scared the hot guys away. That figures. I was thinking I might go up there and read and have coffee, but I'm not sure what I feel like doing just yet. I was up there last night and read the paper and had coffee, so I don't want to look like I have no life. Not that the barristas care what I'm up to, but I don't want to be THAT much of a regular.

So my weekend is now officially wide open. I'm going to find something FUN for me to do! Not sure what it is yet, but darn it, I'm going to have a good time!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I understand the beating. I feel it too! Let me know if you want to go grab a movie this weekend. Or maybe brunch on Sunday.:-) Chat with you later!

Blonde said...

Salsa dancing is a great workout that is fun, because it is fun and doesn't seem like a workout. You should meet some hot guys there too ;).

Starbucks in my town is hot guy central in the early mornings. A group of Airman from the local Air Force base are there in uniform. They are hotter then my Venti Skim Latte ;).