Thursday, September 22, 2005

My Friday

I am taking the day off tomorrow, so this is like Friday for me here in the office. I was originally going to go to the ACL Music Festival, but the tickets sold out and finances dictated that it was better to stay home. But I am ok with that! I am looking forward to taking it easy.

Tomorrow I am sleeping in a little bit, but I am seeing my trainer at 1pm tomorrow. I have been fairly warned that she is going to work me very hard, so I am to eat a good lunch. I hope I don't die! I am salsa dancing tomorrow night and I am really looking forward to that!! Still planning my wardrobe...I want to look festive. I have a great pair of (smaller) black pants and a great top that are the best candidates so far. I think I'll put my hair up to keep my neck cool...this salsa dancing makes me very hot! (It's one heck of a workout!)

I've been going to bed at 9 every night, and it's been a good thing. I am finally catching up on my sleep and feeling more energized. (Jacqueline could tell on Tuesday that I wasn't in my best condition!) It's amazing how not getting enough sleep can affect you! I'm going to work out tonight...my hamstrings are sore and I need to get them moving!

Have a good Thursday everyone!

No comments: