Thursday, September 08, 2005

Working My Way Back to "Normal"

Thanks to everyone who either posted or called me yesterday to check on me. I really appreciate it, and it made me feel very loved. :) I am doing better today. I got a good night's sleep, and Mom and Dad brought me dinner last night (and treated me to a tank of gas...THANK YOU!). I really am ok, just needed to have a little down time, you know?

I went to see Gran last night, and when I got there she'd had her hair done and put a little makeup on...she looked good! Her long time friend, Leigh, had come to visit so the three of us chatted it up like schoolgirls and I think it did Gran a world of good. After Leigh left, we watched some TV and just chatted about the news of the day. We had a very good visit, so I am thankful for one more good day with her.

Tonight I am going to workout after work and then go home and relax. For a short week, it's been a very busy one! We're still coordinating hurricane relief efforts here at work. We're trying to get our "Adopt-a-Family" program up and going so that we can start helping these families. I'll keep posting details about that here in case anyone has anything they'd like to donate.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day. Remember, tomorrow is FRIDAY!!

2 comments:

tom said...

Wow... an enitre full tank of gas?

Jennifer said...

I know! I never knew how wonderful of a gift that was!! (I'm glad I'm an only child! I bet they couldn't do that if I had brothers/sisters!)