Monday, September 19, 2005

Monday Always Comes Too Soon

I'm never ready for Mondays to roll around! Hope everyone had a good weekend. My parents made it back from the coast and they had a lovely time.

Friday night I went out with Joseph for dinner and we met Mia. Her husband's band (Saints and Sinners) was playing later that night, so we went out to hear them and had a great time. Saturday was Salsa lessons (always a good time and a hard workout!), and then Saturday night Angela and I went to dinner. We went to Ama Lur at the Gaylord Resort. Good food! We ran into a coworker and had a glass of wine with them and really enjoyed ourselves. I got her the 2nd Bridget Jones movie as a birthday gift so we watched most of that.

Sunday I went to go see Gran, and she isn't doing great. She is just feeling yucky and not motivated to do her therapy at all. I am starting to think that she may not walk again, but I am hoping that isn't the case.

Also, great day at WW! I lost 2.5 more pounds for a total of 77.5 now!! I'm so excited about that!!

So that's it in a nutshell. Michael had to work Saturday night, so I am hoping to hear from him today.

Have a good Monday everyone!

2 comments:

tom said...

77.5 lbs? Wow!
You have inspired me. I am making my way to the gym to swim laps more often and I joined the squash ladder. Thanks!

Jennifer said...

Happy to inspire healthy habits! It's taken me my whole life to develop them, but it feels good to have this kind of achievement!