Friday, January 22, 2010

4:20am Was A No-Go

When the alarm went off this morning, I absolutely couldn't do it. My body is tired from adjusting to my morning routine, and I needed the extra sleep, so that's what I did. The trade off? When I come home from work I am changing clothes and going for a walk. A nice long one, too. It's going to be nice to get outside and enjoy the fresh air. Besides, this will be good for my training. :)

So how will my weigh in go tomorrow? Not sure yet. I am retaining water, and have had some stumbles in my eating this week. I'll get on the scale at the gym when I go for my "Last Chance" workout in the morning before WW, but right now I just don't know. The good news in this is that I really have done better this week, and I am proud of the activity I have gotten in. So it's baby steps for me right now. But you know what? I'll get there!

Next Monday begins "Birthday Week" for David, and I am excited! I have daily treats/activities planned to celebrate...it's his 40th!! His birthday is actually the 29th, but I am making it a week long event. :) Good wife? I think so! I'll be taking lots of pictures and will be posting here. Look out for all the birthday fun! Each day has it's own theme tied to a treat, gift, or fun thing we'll be doing. I've really been planning this and I can't wait to spoil him!! (Hey, this man spoils me so I am excited to return the favor!)

I think that's about it for today. I hope everyone has a great day! Just a quick thought...although it's important to remember those in Haiti right now, please don't forget that we have so many people here that go hungry every day here in our own hometowns. If you can, please make a donation to the North Texas Food Bank. They do so much for people here, and the recession has really affected donations.

Have an awesome day everyone!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

You are so sweet! I hope that he loves every day!

Have a good weekend!