Saturday, January 16, 2010

Determination

So after a less than stellar weigh in this morning (water retained from Chinese food, and honestly a little junk food in there for good measure), I hit the gym with a renewed fervor. I hit the treadmill hard and am feeling great for doing it. I will have a good week this week and get myself truly back on track. While I did better this week than in past weeks, I still made some choices I should have steered clear from. But guess what? I refuse to punish myself. Nope, instead I am being positive and affirming that I CAN do this. Because I really can! And besides, I have a 1/2 marathon in my future and I am going to finish it!

So it was a good day. Went to WW, worked out, cleaned up and then ran errands with my parents. Now I am having a hot date with myself. David is out with the boys having wings and watching football. I am making myself a health dinner and watching my Sex and the City DVDs and having a glass of wine. I am a content girl!

I hope everyone has a wonderful evening! I am looking forward to Yoga tomorrow, and then hopefully on to a Cowboys win! Go Cowboys!!

No comments: