Thursday, January 07, 2010

Brr!

It's cold out there! My office opened late this morning, which is lovely except that I go in early every day and didn't know this until I was dressed, in the car, and in the line at Starbucks. Oh well! I headed over to my parents' house and got to enjoy breakfast with them. What an unexpected treat!

It's quiet around here today...did everyone else stay home? Weird. I am looking forward to dinner with the girls tonight. After that I am going home, snuggling up with, well, my Snuggie, and watching some football. (Hook 'em Horns!!) I hope they fare better than TCU. I need Texas football to dominate! :)

No real news today. Just lots of cold weather and bundling up! Stay warm, friends!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Seriously! It is SO cold! The heater is out in my room at work... I have a little space heater at my desk, but anytime I have to walk away from it, it's so cold!