Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Whoa Nelly!!

So three of my four classes began yesterday, two of which are online. My Foundations of Psychology was great, of course. My favorite professor is teaching, so it will be a good class. My online Algebra class is scaring me just a bit, but I need to stop and breathe and it will be okay. My online Sociology class is going to be a good one, I think. All of my professors seems good, and I have gotten welcome emails from my online profs and they seem very accessible and easy to communicate with. This is going to be a very difficult semester, but I think it will be a good one. Just as a side note, I get to go be extra nerdy and buy a graphing calculator. I think I will treat myself to a new notebook, too!

I am totally back in my workout groove now, as evidenced by the fact that even with David out of town I was able to get out of bed and get to the gym this morning! I am working hard to get back on the losing track, and with the 1/2 marathon coming, I have a lot of work to do. I spoke at length today with my friend Knox at the gym. (He's my cheerleader there, and he says good morning to me and David all the time...we love this guy!) We talked about motivation and encouragement, and he told me he is really looking to see great things from me this year. I love knowing people have faith in me! It makes me want to work harder! So it's going to be a good week and I am celebrating my recommitment to the 5am workout!

I am looking forward to dinner with Christy tonight. We haven't had dinner since...um...I think it was before the holidays so we are overdue! She is my only friend who will go to Red Lobster for dinner (and vice versa) so we are looking forward to dinner together! :)

That's it for now...I need to cut up some strawberries for a snack. Have a GREAT day, friends!

No comments: