Monday, January 18, 2010

Weekend Wrap-Up

So it's been a rather quiet weekend...nothing big. My weigh-in was not great, but I'm working on that this week. I had the day off today for MLK day, and honestly have not done anything productive. I flipped through my algebra book for my class and now I am worried that I might be a little impaired because I closed that book as fast as I opened it. I hope it comes back to me!! Some of it looked like a foreign language. *sigh* I think this is going to be a tough semester.

So here I am, eating blackberries and pondering school. I really am ready for class tomorrow. I have my Foundations of Psychology tomorrow night, and both my online classes (Algebra and Sociology) start tomorrow, too. My writing class is on Mondays and starts next week. 12 hours...what was I thinking? Oh yeah...that I want to get this degree out of the way so I can move on to grad school! If all goes well, I am hoping to graduate in December of 2011...it just depends on the school offering stuff when I can take it. (Hello, Statistics!! Please start offering that when us working folk can take it!)

Tonight Angela is joining me and David for a Stars game. Hopefully they'll win!!

Have a good evening, everyone!

No comments: