Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Back on the Treadmill

I got back to the gym last night, and it was great! My back is feeling much better, so I got in a good workout. I can tell I hadn't been to the gym in a few days, so training tonight should leave me a bit sore. However, my muscles are rested and ready to go!

I went to Target last night to pick up a couple of things and found a shirt I liked...in a SMALLER SIZE!! (I am one happy girl!) I didn't wear it today because I thought I had a meeting and want to look a little dressier, so I am saving it for a more casual day.

It's a little stressful today as we have several people out, but it's going to be ok. But needless to say, I am keeping this short so I can get back to things. Hope everyone has a good day! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But what did you initially go in to buy? And how much did you come out with? They must not have had any good shoes, AGAIN.

KevG

Jennifer said...

I SWEAR I was just going in for 5 minutes! I just needed kitty litter!

And no, the shoes sucked. I'm just destined to buy expensive shoes. What can I say? You know me and my shoes. But I didn't get any lipgloss. However, I did buy some hot rollers and a tomato in addition to the kitty litter and the shirt. Oh, and I bought someworkout t-shirts because they were 50% off. I can't be expected to pass that up, can I?

Oh yeah, Elvis T. on Friday, man!

(This rambles on like one of my voicemails!)