Sunday, August 21, 2005

The Scale is My Friend Today

So after a few weeks of struggling with muscle gain, I lost 4.5 pounds this week for a total al 70.5 now! I feel like I am floating on a cloud! :) It's been a great day, but mostly because of my friends at my WW meeting. What an amazing group of friends I have there! It's nice to be supported and give support to others!

Friday was a great day. Mom and I got manicures and went to a cooking class at Central Market. We visited with Gran for a bit and then wandered around the University Drive shopping area. It's fun to just wander around. It was very relaxing! At some point during the day I managed to turn wrong and I pulled some muscle in my side so I haven't worked out in a couple of days, but I am ready to hit the treadmill tomorrow.

Friday night was very musical. My friend Kevin and I went to go see one of our favorite local artists, Robin Hackett, who was playing in Dallas, and then we drove up to Denton to catch Mia's husband's band, Saints and Sinners. They were really good! They're playing at Club Clearview this Thursday night, and I think I am going to try and go up there if they don't go on stage too terribly late. If you can, you should check them out!


















This Friday is Elvis T Busboy at Greenville Bar & Grill, and as always, that should be an awesome show. I am all about the local music these days!

It's been a good weekend. Not quite ready to go back to work, but we'll have another 3 day in a couple weeks for Labor Day. I want to really do something fun, but I have plenty of time to plan. There's a cooking class for singles at CM this coming weekend, and I am thinking of checking that out. Might be a nice way to meet other singles! :)

Everyone have a great day!

1 comment:

Blonde said...

Gorgeous picture of you!