Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Halfway to the Weekend!

It's been a long week, and it's only halfway done! (Ugh!) I am so sleepy today and I can't seem to get going. I think a cup of coffee may be in order. I worked out hard last night, so I am a little sore today, but nothing like last week!

This week has been pretty uneventful for me. Got my car back from the shop, and it's doing great. Tonight I am going to go see Gran. She's doing really well! She is making big improvements in her therapy and she wants to be home before football season gets too far along. (I didn't know she was such a fan!) Tomorrow night I am going to go see March of the Penguins. I can't resist it! The commercials are too cute, and I always like things Morgan Freeman has anything to do with, so I bet it will be good. (And penguins are SOOOO cute!)

I am getting Anchorman on DVD (thru Netflix) today, so I am saving it to watch Friday night. Now everyone that keeps telling me to see it can leave me alone. And if it sucks, I am sending an email to all of them to thank them for recommending a crummy movie! (But I do like Will Farrell)

So that's it for today. Have a good Wednesday!

No comments: