Thursday, August 25, 2005

Such a Lovely Problem!

So I went to go buy a new pair of jeans last night after visiting with my Gran. I found a great pair of Levi's low rise slim fit jeans. I never try anything on in the store, so I just paid for them (and 2 great fall sweaters) and headed home. I decided to try everything on, and nothing fit...everything was TOO BIG!!! I did a very comical version of the happy dance all over my apartment!! However, I now have to take everything back and exchange it...for a SMALLER SIZE! (woo-hoo!) So that totally made my day. (I didn't even have to unbutton the jeans to take them off!)

Other than that, no big news. Gran is feeling really down about still being unable to walk. It's so hard for her, and it's hard for us all to see her so sad. She continues to try and do her therapy, but some days are just harder than others. They put her back on O2 yesterday because her levels dropped a bit. I am hoping it won't be for long because she just hates that O2 tube so much.

I'm having dinner with my long not-so-lost friend tonight, and I am looking forward to seeing him. It's been forever! Brian's band is also playing at Club Clearview later tonight, so I may head over there after dinner. Maybe JDM will come along and make a night of it? We'll see. It's nice to reconnect with friends. And if anyone is in the neighborhood, you should totally check out the band tonight! (Saints and Sinners) They're really good, and it will be a good time.

So that's it for now. Have a good Thursday!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog! Please come by again and enjoy the craziness that I happily call my life! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey there Jen. I hope you have a great time tonight and I'll chat with you tomorrow morning!!

Blonde said...

I love a happy problem like clothes that are too big! Woo hoo! Congratulations on your success!

Keeping your grandmother company will help her spirits ;).

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Have a fabulous weekend! Don't do anything I wouldn't do!