Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Back to the Usual

Yesterday I left work because of a headache, but I'm back to "normal" now and feeling good. I mostly slept yesterday and when I started feeling better, I went to the gym and worked out. It's amazing how much better I feel after working out! Went to dinner with the folks for their anniversary last night. (Man, I love the grilled shrimp at Saltgrass!) Other than all that, I don't have much news.

If anything exciting happens to me today, I will certainly update the site. Otherwise, have a good Tuesday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the good wishes. We did have a great anniversary!! I think I'll renew Dad's contract for another 36 (if he can stand it!) AND, we'll renew yours too.

Thanks to you Holly for your good wishes too. I really enjoyed meeting you at lunch the other day. Jen is really a fortunate person to have such GREAT friends!

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

You're so sweet Mrs Stewart! Jen is a great friend to me and I love her for that. I hope to see you again soon and it was a pleasure meeting you. Take care!