Friday, August 12, 2005

TGIF!!

I am so glad it's Friday! It's been a very long week, and I'm ready for a break. I saw March of the Penguins last night, and it was too cute! (Who doesn't love penguins?) I had no idea that penguins court one another and cuddle! And the baby penguins are so precious! Anyhow...it's a good documentary and I really enjoyed it. It was a nice diversion from the stress of the workday.

I got a good workout in last night as well, so I am a little tight in the hamstrings today. However, it's arms night tonight so it shouldn't be too bad. After that I am going to go home and clean up and head over to Kevin's. We're going to go see Elvis T Busboy tonight!! I am very excited about getting and relaxing this evening.

Tomorrow I am going with the family to "Crankfest". It's a home-made ice cream festival. I am going along for the free lunch, but am skipping the ice cream. It's going to be tough, but I am determined to have a good weigh in this week. :)

So that's the scoop. Sorry for the lack of posting yesterday, but I figured you've had enough of "Nothing new with me" so I thought I would take a day off from posting. One more thing....Gran is doing really well! They've had her up and using a walker to get around, so she is making big progress! I am hoping she will be home before the holidays!

So have a good Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Luv the Pengiuns