Friday, August 26, 2005

The Morning After

I had such a great time last night! First, I met Joseph for dinner at Deep Sushi (great food, BAD service!). It was fantastic getting caught up with him. We laughed and had a marvelous time! Then we caught up with Mia and Brian since they were pretty much across the street from where we had eaten. Brian had to get back to Club Clearview, but Mia and Joseph and I went to the Velvet Hookah and had a few martinis. Me, who just about never drinks anymore because I don't want the calories had a couple of chocolate martinis, and let me tell you they were so worth it!! The three of us had such a great time. Joseph looks happier than I have ever seen him and it seems that his life is really going very well. Mia and I are so happy for him! The three of us are going to plan to go dancing sometime in the near future. :)

So Saints and Sinners played last night and it was another great show! They sound fantastic!



The drummer's friend, Robin, has a boutique and does monthly trunk shows and she is going to put Mia and I on her list to be invited to one. (That's so right up our alley!)

So after a very late night, I am pretty tired this morning. I am working out with Jacqueline at 5:30, and I am hoping to have a second wind by then! Afterwards I am going to take a shower and a quick nap, and then off to Mia's so that we can go see Elvis T Busboy tonight. I think it's not going to be too late of an evening for me, though. I have my cooking class at CM tomorrow night, and that ought to be fun as well.

So everyone have a good Friday!

No comments: