Monday, August 29, 2005

The Most Fun I've Had in a While

Starting with last Thursday, this weekend has been the most fun I've had in a while! (You all can read about Thursday night, so I'll start with Friday...)

Friday night, I went with the two Kims to the Greenville Bar & Grill, and it was a ton of fun! As usual, Elvis T Busboy was awesome! We stayed there until last call, and Kevin even came up and joined us for the night! (He had to stay a little longer to be sure he was ok to drive.)

Saturday was great. Gran is doing ok, but she's still a bit down. Hopefully she will make it to her PT today. Saturday night was my "Cooking Class for Singles" at Central Market in Ft. Worth. It was fun, but not quite what I expected. There were absolutely no men to be found there. I also got a glimpse into my life if I am still single at about 45. It was a little scary, but Kevin reminded me that it really is better to be single than married to some jerk and be miserable. (He's very right!) But it was fun and the food was really good. I may need to make a few things and have everyone over for dinner sometime soon.

Sunday was relaxing. Got up and went to the gym, then went to Weight Watchers. I gained .5 pound, but I am really not worried about it. I am chalking it up to the heavy meal Saturday night, so that .5 will be gone by next week. :)

Hope everyone else had a good weekend! Please say prayers for all our friends on the Gulf Coast...they're in for a rough day.

No comments: