Friday, August 05, 2005

Finally! I Feel More Relaxed!

I managed to get some rest last night and I feel so much better! After work, I decided to go home and rest for a bit. I made dinner for myself (something I haven't had time to do in forever!) and soaked my feet in a rejuvinating, bubbling foot bath. Afterwards, I cleaned the kitchen and enjoyed some quiet time watching a little tv. Then I decided to go work out, and it felt good! My legs have been so sore and it felt good to stretch those muscles out.

After that, I stopped by my parents' house to visit, but at 9:12pm they were fast asleep! So I dropped by to visit my friend Cindy and her family and stayed a little late, but it was good to laugh and visit with them. I got home around 11:00 and went right to bed and slept to so well! I've been in a much better mood today, and am looking forward to working out tonight. After the workout I am going to Mia's to hang out with her and Kim, and I am really excited about that! We need a girl's night!!

It's a bit crazy here at work today, but I have comfort in the knowledge that I am out of here at 4pm.

Have a good day everyone!

No comments: